Updates, although there's nothing to update

At some point, my brother made a little round perler bead smiley face that looks very creepy to me. For a long time it would occasionally turn to face me while I was in the kitchen, and keep turning towards me wherever I walked. So this morning, just for the heck of it, I said something like, "Good morning. You're such a ray of sunshine." And you know what? It stopped turning to face me everywhere. And it no longer seems quite so creepy. I just wish I would have done something like that sooner.

Just a random fact, you have to turn down these stairs to go to the garage, and if you walk by them without looking at them except out of the corner of your eye even though your eyes are facing forward (AKA peripheral vision, wait did I spell that right?) it will look like the door is open even though it never is. My brother Adam who claims to be able to see psi says he saw some sort of energy at the bottom of those stairs.

I just remembered, I went to my little brothers' Christmas program. They go to the Catholic school I used to go to, which is the same building as the church. As soon as I walked in, I felt a sort of - impending pressure (that's the words that come to mind). About halfway through the program I suddenly felt some sort of attack. These days, now I've been making my energy less noticable I only ever get attacked at church. This has only been happening since there was a new priest. Coincidence? I think not. Anyways, I got what or who ever it was to leave me alone, they weren't really trying as usual. Adam once said that he noticed the priest use psionics, and that there was another lady who did too. He wouldn't tell me about the other lady, and by now he's probably forgotten and if I ask him, chances are he'll call me stupid. When I was his age, I never said that sort of thing to anyone older than me, even family. It's just sad how fast this generation deteriorates with each passing year. Some say it's a sign of what will happen in 2012.

There is a book I read recently - was it American Nerd? and in it the author talked about a childhood friend who was Mormon. Apparently the church he went to was preached to that they should get weapons and learn how to use them because sometime either around 2000 or 2010 something big would happen. I think it was something about a good vs. evil war, and the government being taken over, and people having to wear bar codes on their arms. Whatever. However, I do feel like something will happen. It's strange, I can't describe it - it's like something around that general time (my birthday in 2012) will happen. Whether the world ends or not, I don't think everyone will die. Perhaps life will just change dramatically. But I think if we were all going to die I'd be much more worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment