PE = Hell

As an aspie, PE is hell. I am uncoordinated and have trouble finding things to say when someone yells at me for doing badly. One of the worst demons I have met at school is Sammi, a skinny athletic bitch (as I call her and her group of friends) who is great at volleyball. Whoopee. Good for her. But does she need to tell me in particular what to do when I do badly even though I'm on the other friggin team?!?! And when I fail to catch a ball she throws at my legs does she need to sigh loudly in an exasperated way, reminding me further of my athletic incapabilities? And WHY THE HELL CAN'T SHE EVER SHUT UP? Yes, we know she is better than us at volleyball. Yes, we acknowledge that without being embarrased, as we hardly care. So why can't she leave us nerds alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment