Lesbian?

There is something I overheard twice today. It's rather interesting. From what I heard, I may be wrong, but it sounds like a fairly popular girl is a lesbian coming out of the closet. I know the second time, in algebra, I heard someone ask her something like, "Are you bi, or just gay?" And I KNOW I heard something similar in band.

For some reason, she always kinda struck me as a lesbian. I don't know why. Maybe I'm accidentally scanning, but I just had a feeling for no reason at all that she might be lesbian. Odd.

Oh yeah. I forgot something. In algebra, I think I also heard someone say something like, "So you're like a guy now?" lol. If lesbians acted like guys, then wouldn't the relationship be a lot like a gay relationship? And I'm a bi, and I don't really act like a girl or a boy. But I have an excuse: asperger's. Not interested in girly stuff like fashion, and not interested in manly stuff like sports? Am I like some sort of pseudo-tomboy? Or maybe I'm just more normal than I think.

It's interesting. I've always kinda considered this girl to be hot, but probably not lesbian and most likely way out of my league. And now she seems to be the school's only out-of-the-closet lesbian. Of course, I don't think I was meant to overhear any of that conversation...

No comments:

Post a Comment