Even more religious stuff

I found a couple more Yahoo Answers pages about Catholicism questions, and I read them just to see what people said. I found one answer I liked.

They said that religions are like the story of the blind men and the elephant. They all see a different part of the picture, and interpret it wrong, but if they would've worked together, they could have found out what it was.

So basically, I eventually plan to study many religions to figure out something that seems correct. I remember an epsode of The Simpsons, I think it was a Treehouse of Horror, and I don't remember much, but I do remember Homer died and he asked what the true religion was so that he would know before he died. It was a cross of two religions, I know one was Buddism. I see Buddism as interesting, something to read about at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment