Forums vs. Schedule

I'd like to return to some forums, Lumine Hall for one. But I'm too busy... That's almost at the end of the list of things I need to make room for in my day. First, I need to stop playing the Sims 2 so much and start finishing up some games I never finished, like Contact(and I was almost at the end, too) and I know I'm probably not that far, but I'd like to finish Chrono Trigger. And the fact that there's alternate endings is overwhelming, just scary.

I also need time to learn things. I was somewhat studying Japanese until I became too busy sometime near the beginning of the school year. I'd also like to learn Latin, and Javascript (not that those are related :P). I need time for art, and time for piano. Out of all of the things I've listed, piano is the most important, but it's the one I tend to neglect.

Oh, and I need to clean my room too.

No comments:

Post a Comment