isn't it strange?

Oh, how I long for summertime. It looks so warm outside, but it's 50 degrees. Pretty warm for February, but still...it looks so much warmer. I'm so. frickin. bored. I want to skip ahead a couple of months so I can start a garden or something. However, when I think about what life will be like in a few months, I realize how busy the next few months will be. The end of the year is when everything happens. Thinking about that reminds me I have some schoolwork to finish that is due Monday and will take a while. I want to start on it, but I'm too tired, and just so BORED. I also feel like I need someone to talk to, but at the same time I don't feel like talking to anyone at all. I want to draw something, but what? I just don't feel like doing anything. Maybe it's because there were a couple of weeks when I was pretty busy and I didn't get all my homework done, and now I have ample time and don't really want to do anything. I'm almost wishing there was school today.

Isn't all this strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment