Being Bi

It's strange. I am attracted romantically to so few people, but they are both male and female. At the moment, there are two people I like, one boy and one girl. Ironically, they're both lefties. Anyways, I am fairly sure the girl isn't attracted to girls, but perhaps she is. After all, all her friends have dated several times already, but she has never dated at all. She never seems to have expressed much interest in romance, but I don't talk to her much anymore, so I'm not sure. But I overhear a lot of conversations, and hers are never remotely romance-related. She is pretty much the only person I know like that.

Well, I'm pretty sure I don't have a chance with her because of this, and that's a shame because she's smart, funny, and so beautiful. She's just...incredible, I guess. She isn't the sort of person you'd immediately call funny or beautiful, but I guess most people don't look at each individual person as art like I do.

The boy I like I may have a slight chance with. We're sort of friends, and I may have wrecked all chance with him because one day he was being nice and sort of flirty and I was so shocked I couldn't think of anything to say. I don't know what he thinks of me now, but he hasn't expressed much interest in what I say.

Sometimes boys in my PE class criticize the girls for changing in the stalls, but really most of them don't. I do because I don't want to have to look at girls that are changing. I'd probably end up blushing or staring or something. I'm always careful to walk into a stall quickly, leave the room quickly, and always avert my gaze when walking through. Fortunately the stalls are near the door.

As much as I don't want to change in front of other people because of my, uh, body shape (I'm not that fat, but I make the girls who think they're fat feel skinnier) I am more worried about looking at them in that way, I suppose.

I hate stupid complications like bisexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment