Good Friends/Bad Friends

Well, I was looking through the Mother 2 piano book some more and I found a song I didn't recognize. I played through a few pages - unlike most of the songs in the book it's pretty long. I realized it sounded a lot like Get on the Bus, a song by Virt on the Bound Together album, easily a favorite. I was kinda tired and didn't feel like attempting to read more Japanese, but I did, and it was called, "Good Friends/Bad Friends". I was pretty much like, "What kind of a name is that?? Are they implying the chosen four are not friends or something?" Now I realize it could have meant all the people the characters meet, but gimme a break. Well, I looked it up, listened to it, and now I'm just sitting around wondering why I don't recognize it, and also why the candle won't stop flickering.

No comments:

Post a Comment