Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore

One of the things that pisses me off about PE, probably the only thing about it that I hate that is not sports-related, is that every frickin day, they absolutely have to play the song, "I Can't Fight this Feeling." At first I thought it was a kind of nice song, but now it just annoys me.

Well, earlier, the lines, "You're a candle in the window/on a cold dark winter's night," randomly popped into my head. It took a bit to remember what it was from, and then I realized something. A cold dark Winters night. Like Winters, from Earthbound. Interesting. Could it be JeffxTony is haunting me? I know Tony is gay and likes Jeff, but some people seem to think they'd make a cute couple. Weird, in my opinion, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Oh god, what have I done?! I just hope no JeffxTony shippers see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment