sooooooooooooooo tired

How long will these cycles go on? Each week, there are five school days, and two days of rest. I spend the school days at school, and often don't come home until late. I spend my weekend doing stupid little things that relieve my stress but waste my time. And every school day, I wake up, sleep in a few minutes, eventually get dressed, get my school stuff together, rarely eat breakfast, and leave for school, one way or another. At school, I go through various classes...band, PE, something fun, english, a lunch break, a couple of interesting but not my favorite classes, and a pretty good last class. Then I usually do something, like piano lessons or jazz band, and go home eventually. I go on the computer, eat while either reading or watching TV, and do homework. I watch TV or go on the computer some more, and then take a shower and go to bed.

This cycle is so pointless. I can't wait for summer. But even then, I will be stuck in a cycle. Perhaps I will never escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment