I just don't know

*sigh*...

I have been watching a LOT of Simpsons lately. And one day while looking through LuigiWithCheese/TheGreatChickenMiasma's Deviant art stuff (what? she's a great artist, and I love "He Said, She Said". Well, I found this MPreg meme, and I clicked on the link to the original, and there was this list to all the completed ones. And there was this one, about where Cecil got Bob pregnant, and it was just plain funny. I'm not much of an MPreg person, but...lol

And then that artist (can't for the life of me remember her name) made this comic, it was like 17 pages, and it left it hanging so frickin badly I was so furious!!! And I've been thinking about that meme, and that comic, all of the past two days...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! Usually I'm not quite this obsessive over tiny niches in the great awesomeness known as fandom. But that comic was so well done, and dramatic...usually I don't even read that sort of stuff, but this one was so impressive, and I just had to keep reading...but maybe I shouldn't have, because now I feel insane...

Oh well. I already knew I was crazy XD

No comments:

Post a Comment